I’ve been reviewing products off and on for a few years now. In the beginning, it was quite exciting to try out all these different products and expand my toy collection. Eventually though, the reality of it all sets in. There are only so many ways to make something phallic that vibrates. They all start to be the same and as far as rabbit style vibrators go, well we know they have exhausted the animal kingdom on those as well. In all honesty, sex toy testing has become quite boring and I rarely do it anymore. Exceptions are made for certain companies that I know I love their products and any product that is designed in such a way I have never seen before. The iGino One, is such a product. I was happy to accept when they asked me to review their product for them.
First of all, I’d like to encourage you to visit their page and watch the short video there. That page will give you all the information and inspiration behind the product itself.
As the iGino Team says, most women can’t orgasm through penetration alone. I am one of these women. I must have clitoral stimulation in order to have an orgasm. The team set out to design a product that mimic’d the movement of a woman’s
fingers stimulating herself while discarding the phallic look. The iGino One was a product made to be easily carried around while being extremely discreet. It can easily fit into a pocket or purse. I have taken a picture of it next to my cell phone for size comparisons.
What I like about this product:
- An innovative new design that discards the phallic look.
- Charges by USB. You can plug it directly into your computer, or use one of the cords and plugs it comes with.
- Slim design means it can fit between two bodies during intercourse.
- Made from safe materials such as EVA and ABS plastics.
- A hygienic cover to keep it all clean when not in use.
What I don’t like about this product:
- It may be discreet in sight, but not in sound. This product does make noise when in use and would not be ideal for a secret escape in the office loo, for example. I worry about it being a little too distracting during couple play.
- It comes in one standard vibration with no adjustment to power. For some, the power may be too much or not enough. However, it should be said that the skinTouch head attachment, does help lessen the power of the vibrations while adding a softer touch.
Putting it to the test:
Did the iGino One give me an orgasm? Yes it did. I took iGino One into the bedroom and stripped myself free of all clothing. I laid myself back on the bed and turned the product on. Like I mentioned previously, this is not a quiet product, however, it is no louder than say, your average personal massaging wand device. I tried it out first without putting the skinTouch head attachment on it. It felt good, but then I decided I should use the attachment since it was there. I found that the attachment did help lessen the intensity of the vibrations while giving it a softer touch. I let myself just relax as the vibrations worked their magic. Slowly but surely, the orgasm began to climb until finally the release was mine. It gave me a very strong and pleasurable orgasm.
The iGino One is an interesting new product trying to immerse into the market. It has a very unique design that ditches the phallic concept and is discreet and easily carried around. The USB charging function allows for it to be easily charged anywhere you go. Its only downfall, in my opinion, is the not so discreet amount of noise it makes and the one mode for intensity of vibration.
© At Longings End